Laura Vandervoort is a Canadian actress best known for her role as Arla in the teen drama series Instant Star. In addition, she made an impressive appearance in the series Smallville, a television series of the sci-fi genre. In the movie, she played the role of Lisa.
Vandervoort started acting at a fairly young age, specifically at the age of 13. She even took time off from school to pursue acting more seriously. During her break from school, she acted in many TV series and movies. Here is a series of attractive titles starring Laura Vandervoort. Watch until it’s over!
See for Me
- Release year 2021
- Genres Crime , Drama , Mystery
- Director Randall Okita
- Cast Skyler Davenport Jessica Parker Kennedy Laura Vandervoort Matthew Gouveia Emily Piggford
See for Me premieres in 2021 at the Tribeca Film Festival. A year later, the film was shown worldwide.
The story follows a skier named Sophie Scott (Skyler Davenport) who has to give up her dream of competing in the Olympics. He was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa, which causes blindness.
Cam (Keaton Kaplan) offers her the opportunity to train for the Paralympics, however, Sophie chooses to earn money instead of continuing her career as an athlete. Sophie also took a job as a housekeeper. Debra (Laura Vandervoort) hires him at her house. However, Sophie even stole in the house.
With Cam’s help, Sophie reached out and took Debra’s valuables. He always succeeds because blind people will not be blamed for various thefts. However, one night, the house that Sophie was guarding was raided by thieves who wanted to steal 7 billion VND in cash from Debra.
Sophie suddenly moved quickly to get the money. He uses an app called See for Me to help him see. The app connects Sophie with an administrator named Kelly (Jessica Parker Kennedy), a former Marine who helped Sophie through the app.
- Release year 2021
- Genre Action , Mystery , Horror
- Produce High Park Entertainment , Landmark Studio Group , Peace River Pictures
- Director Brad Turner
- Cast Barry Pepper Colm Feore Eve Harlow Carlo Rota
Nicolas (Barry Pepper) is a gentle and kind man, but he is always on guard. He lives quietly in a small town in New York. The former soldier’s peaceful life is disturbed by the arrival of Elias (Colm Feore), who comes to him for help.
Elias asks Nicolas to help him find Monica (Eva Harlow), who was kidnapped while he was hunting Fiona (Laura Vandervoort). Nicolas doesn’t want to go back to dealing with the bad guys, but he also needs the offer because he has to clear his name due to a case at his disposal.
- Release year 2019
- Genres Gore , Horror , Science Fiction , Thriller , Workplace
- Produce Back 40 Pictures , Media Finance Capital
- Director Jen Soska , Sylvia Soska
- Cast Laura Vandervoort Benjamin Hollingsworth Ted Atherton Hanneke Talbot
In this film, which is a remake of 1977’s Rabid, Laura Vandervoort plays the lead role. She plays Rose Miller, a young woman who is introverted and insecure about her body. She worked as an assistant for her adopted brother as a model.
After working, Rose had an accident that severely damaged her face and restricted her movement. He also lost his job. Dr. Keloid (Stephen Machattie) tries to help Rose so she can heal. But apparently, that was the beginning of the disaster in his life.
After the surgery, Rose often had dreams like looking for prey and was always thirsty for blood. However, people get infected and lose control. They became wild and lost their human soul.
- Release year 2017
- Genres Crime , Horror , Mystery , Thriller
- Producer Burg Koules Hoffman Productions , Serendipity Productions , Twisted Pictures
- Director of the Spierig . brothers
- Cast Matt Passmore Tobin Bell Callum Keith Rennie Hannah Emily Anderson Clé Bennett
Jigsaw tells of an incident where residents died tragically. The death is so mysterious that the results of the investigation have not yet opened the veil of mystery surrounding the case. However, there is one name that is said to be involved in this case, that is John Kramer (Tobin Bell).
However, John Kramer died 10 years ago. He is an assassin nicknamed Jigsaw. The question in the minds of the detectives, will Jigsaw resurrect? Or there are other parties using Jigsaw’s identity to carry out these crazy actions. In this film, Laura Vandervoort plays the role of Anna.
- Release year 2014
- Genres Business , Comedy , Drama , Family , Food , Romance , Workplace
- Production of Red Sky Studios , Salt Entertainment Group
- Director Dave Alan Johnson
- Cast ∙ Laura Vandervoort ∙ Cory M. Grant ∙ Rachel Hendrix ∙ Jason Burkey ∙ Gabriela Lopez
Coffeeshop is a comedy series starring Laura Vandervoort. Here he plays Donovan Turner, a cafe owner in a corner of New York City. Donovan ran a coffee shop but was so indebted that he almost lost everything.
If he is unable to repay the loan, Donovan’s cafe will be confiscated by the bank. Donovan must brainstorm to save his cafe from bank foreclosure and keep the business running smoothly.
This Means War
- Release year 2012
- Genre Action , Comedy , Romance
- Produce Overbrook Entertainment , Robert Simonds Produce
- Director Joseph McGinty Nichol
- Cast Chris Pine Tom Hardy Reese Witherspoon Warren Christie Til Schweiger
Franklin Foster (Chris Pine) and Tuck Hansen (Tom Hardy) are two FBI agents who have just returned from completing a big mission in Hong Kong.
However, during that mission, the mission brought them death threats because they killed a member of the Heinrich family. Karl Heinrich (Til Schweiger) vows to avenge the death of a member of his family.
These two CIA agents have different identities to cover up their profession. Tuck works as an employee for a travel agency, while Franklin works as a cruise ship captain.
One day, Franklin meets a woman who is his type, but who would have thought that Tuck would pursue her. They also try to spread charm and compete to win a woman’s heart. Laura Vandervoort planned to play the character Britta in this movie.
Desperately Seeking Santa
- Release year 2011
- Genre Business , Comedy , Family , Romance , Workplace
- Production Entertainment Enterprise Muse
- Director Craig Pryce
- Cast Laura Vandervoort Nick Zano Paula Brancati John Bregar Patrick Garrow
Laura Vandervoort plays Jennifer Walker, the main character of the story. He’s a PR manager in an old shopping mall. The place is holding a contest to replace the outdated “Cool Santa” program.
However, problems arose when she fell in love with one of the contestants, David Moretti (Nick Zano), who was chosen as the Santa Claus character for the latter show. Even more interestingly, they are involved in many ridiculous incidents that make their relationship even more interesting.
- Release year 2010
- Genres Action , Adventure , Drama , Fantasy , Science Fiction
- Production Reunion Pictures , RHI Entertainment , Riverworld Productions
- Director Stuart Gillard
- Cast Tahmoh Penikett Laura Vandervoort Mark Deklin Bruce Ramsay Peter Wingfield
At the heart of the story in this movie is Riverworld, a strange and terrible place. The place is completely filled with water. The inhabitants of Riverworld are people who have been considered dead by society. Considering the conditions and atmosphere of Riverworld, it is clear that this place is not a paradise of peace and joy.
This is a real hell. Riverworld also stars Laura Vandervoort as Jessie Machalan. This movie is based on the book by Philip Jose Farmer. In addition, this movie is also a remake of the TV series called Channel Riverworld.
- Release year 2006
- Genres Investigation , Horror
- Producing 235 Films , Prototype Films , TW Films
- Director John Stead
- Cast Jennifer Beals Jonathan Goad David Storch Shauna Black
Jennifer Beck (Jennifer Beals) is a brave FBI agent. He also has strong instincts so he doesn’t easily believe what he sees on the surface. Beck will explore thoroughly.
One day, Beck received a kidnapping case of a millionaire’s daughter. However, it was no ordinary kidnapping. Got the technique from the princess’s own mother, who apparently hired an assassin to kill her husband. The case did not stop there. Beck’s investigation identified other names that turned out to be related. This movie really represents an unsurprising turn of events. Here Laura Vandervoort comes in as Carolyn.
- Release year 2007
- Genres Crime , Drama , Horror
- Producer Laurence Mark Productions , Miramax , Spyglass Entertainment
- Director Scott Frank
- Cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt Jeff Daniels Matthew Goode Bruce McGill Isla Fisher
Chris Pratt (Joseph Gordon Levitt) is an ice hockey player who has to bury his dreams because of a bad accident with his girlfriend.
The accident left him with a mental breakdown and severe emotional management disorder. Since then, he lives with his life partner, Lewis (Jeff Daniels). Lewis works as a night watchman at a bank.
One day, Chris meets Gary Spargo (Matthew Goode), a gang leader. He has had his eye on Chris for a long time and wants to recruit him into his gang. Gary seems to have a big plan, which is to rob the bank where Lewis works.
Chris agrees to Gary’s offer to join the plan, but he can’t stand the sight of Gary targeting Lewis to death. He also tries to protect his co-workers and lets Gary go with his gang.
In this movie, we can see Laura Vandervoort playing the character Kelly. He took on one of the supporting roles for this movie.
Those are 10 interesting movies starring Laura Vandervoort. This actress mainly plays supporting roles. However, starting from those small roles, she is increasingly known as one of the talented actresses.
He loves to explore new roles in his dramas and movies. This is fueled by a spirit of discovery instilled in childhood. So out of the movies above, which is your favorite?
- Salenhanh – Product review blog
- Address: 115 Nguyen Van Qua, Tan Hung Thuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
- Website: https://salenhanh.com/en
- Mail: Salenhanh.firstname.lastname@example.org
- #salenhanh #Reviewsalenhanh