Jodie Comer wowed audiences with her role as Marguerite de Carrouges in the 2021 film The Last Duel. Since appearing in 2008, the actress from Liverpool has successfully portrayed many characters in many genres. different for popular TV series.
Her roles in some of these dramas even brought home a win with the title of ‘Best Actress’ at the awards event. Not only that, Jodie Comer also has a lot of highly rated and loved movies around the world.
If you are looking for the best movies of Jodie Comer, then let Salenhanh review the article below.
Movie Killing Eve
- Release year : 2018
- Genre: Horror, Drama, Black Comedy
- Directed by: Sally Woodward Gentle, Lee Moris, Phoebe Waller
- Actors: Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer, Fiona Shaw, Darren Boyd, Owen McDonnell, Kirby Howell-Baptiste
- Production company : Sid Gentle Films, BBC America Original Production, Endeavor Content
Killing Eve focuses on two main characters Eve (Sandra Oh) and Villanelle (Jodie Comer). Eve is a British intelligence agent for MI5. Unaware of her boss Frank (Darren Boyd), Eve sets out on a mission to investigate a serial murder case believed to have been carried out by a female assassin named Villanelle.
After Eve is fired by her boss on duty, she then teams up with Carolyn Martens (Fiona Shaw), an MI6 agent. The two then set out to track down the whereabouts of the perpetrator and the suspects involved in the case.
For lovers of the horror genre, especially about spies, this 24-episode drama is a must-see.
Doctor Foster movie
- Release year : 2015
- Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance
- Directed by: Tom Vaughan, Jeremy Lovering
- Actors: Suranne Jones, Bertie Carvel, Jodie Comer, Tom Taylor, Adam James, Victoria Hamilton, Robert Pugh
- Production company : Drama Republic
Doctor Foster is a TV series focusing on the family life of Dr. Gemma Foster (Suranne Jones) and her husband, Simon (Bertie Carvel). Through a series of investigations conducted by Dr. Foster, he discovers that his husband is having an affair with Kate (Jodie Comer), a woman who is none other than the child of the patient he treats. .
Marriage Dr. Foster, who is initially happy, begins to end in a divorce and greater conflict with her ex-husband and a woman who is known to be pregnant with his child.
Doctor Foster itself is a successful TV series that attracted the attention of the audience and was adapted into a hit Korean TV series titled The Married World. For lovers of family dramas full of intrigue, Doctor Foster can be quite a sight to behold.
- Release year : 2016
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Directed by: Marnie Dickens
- Actors: Jodie Comer, Valene Kane, Richard Rankin
- Production company: BBC Drama Productions, BBC America, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
Thirteen is a psychosocial drama revolving around the life of a girl named Ivy Moxham (Jodie Comer). After 13 years of being imprisoned in a dungeon, Ivy is finally back to her family and life.
Unfortunately, Ivy’s presence makes the life of a family that has lost all hope that begins to be affected by various conflicts.
Will Ivy be able to overcome her new life and survive in the midst of a family with a lot of pressure clinging to you? In order not to be curious, follow the TV series for yourself, which premiered in 2016 on BBC television.
Movie The White Princess
- Release year : 2013
- Genre: Drama, History, Fiction
- Directed by: Jamie Payne, Alex Kalymnios
- Actors: Jodie Comer, Rebecca Benson, Jacob Collins-Levy, Kenneth Cranham, Essie Davis, Rossy de Palma
- Production company : Company Pictures, Playground
The story of The White Princess begins when King Henry VII (Jacob Collins-Levy) returns to the kingdom after his victory at the Battle of Bosworth.
Unfortunately, the King’s happiness then evaporates as he has to marry a princess named Elizabeth of York (Jodie Comer). Elizabeth herself was one of the parties who wanted the House of Lancaster and the House of York to merge.
Initially, King Henry VII did not want this. Elizabeth’s extensive knowledge of the kingdom led King Henry VII to finally agree to her marriage.
However, Elizabeth secretly begins to plan a coup against her husband. How will Jamie Payne and Alex Kalymnos’ movie end? Watch the movie for yourself, friends!
Movie The Royal Today
- Release year : 2008
- Genre: Medical, Drama, Fiction
- Directed by: Ken Horn
- Actors: Andrew Scarborough, Paul Nicholas, Kirsty Mitchell, Fiona Dolman, Jodie Comer
- Production company : ITV Productions
The Royal Today is a spin-off series from a TV series called The Royal that takes place in the 1960s. The Royal Today itself follows the lives of the staff who work at a hospital called the Royal Free Hospital. St Aidan fee.
In the TV series aired by ITV, Jodie Comer plays a young girl named Leanne. The Royal Today itself is her TV series debut as an actress. Are you curious about the acting quality of this blonde woman? Watch movies for yourself.
- Release year : 2011
- Genre: Drama, Politics
- Directed by: Colin McKeown
- Actors: Robert Pugh, Gillian Kearney, Tom Georgeson, Gary Mavers, Jake Abraham, Jodie Comer
- Production company : LA Productions
In this legal drama, Jodie Comer has the opportunity to show off her acting skills as a girl named Sharna Mulhearne.
The plot of the Justice series focuses on the life of Patrick Coburn (Robert Pugh), a judge who works at a community justice center in his hometown of Dovefield, Liverpool.
Presenting a rather interesting conflict about the worlds of law and justice, this drama, starring Gillian Kearney and Tom Georgeson, could be one of the entertaining movies recommended of late. week.
Movie My Mad Fat Diary
- Release year : 2013
- Genre: Teen, Drama, Comedy
- Directed by: Tim Kirkby, Benjamin Caron, Anthony Philipson, Luke Snellin, Vanessa Caswill, Alex Winckler
- Actors: Sharon Rooney, Claire Rushbrook, Ian Hart, Dan Cohen, Jodie Comer, Nico Mirallegro
- Production company : Tiger Aspect Productions, Drama Republic
Mad Fat Diary is a British series that tells the story of Rae Earl, a 16-year-old girl. He has weight and mental health issues that make his life a lack of confidence. It also makes Rae often insecure.
Although often underestimated by his friends, he is still lucky to have some friends who always support him, one of which is Chloe Gemell (Jodie Comer). This beautiful and popular girl has been Rae’s best friend since childhood.
In addition to addressing adolescent mental health issues, this 2013 drama also presents an endearing love story.
Movie Remember Me
- Release year : 2014
- Genre: Drama, Supernatural, Horror
- Directed by: Ashley Pearce
- Actors: Jodie Comer, Richard Lumsden, Noreen Kershaw
- Production company : Mammoth Screen
Remember Me is a horror drama series released in 2014. The story begins when Tom Parfitt (Michael Palin) throws himself out of his Yorkshire home. This makes Hannah (Jodie Comer), a nursing assistant, curious and begin to find out what is really going on at the house where she works.
The situation is further complicated when Rob Fairholme (Mark Addy), a detective, experiences a mysterious incident that is suspected to be related to Tom. Can Hannah collect clues about Tom’s past?
Movie Rillington Place
- Release year : 2016
- Genre: Biography, Crime, Drama
- Directed by: Craig Viveiros
- Actors: Tim Roth, Samantha Mortons, Nico Milalegro, Jodie Comer
- Production company : BBC, Bandit Television
Rillington Place is a 3-episode mini-series about the family life of a serial killer named John Christie (Tim Roth). The film is based on the true story of the murder of eight women, including their wives, in the late 1940s and early 1950s in Notting Hill.
Rillington Place presents the plot not only from the point of view of protagonist John, but also from other characters such as his wife Ethel (Samantha Mortons) and Timothy Evans (Nico Milalegro). Jodie Comer herself plays Baryl Evans, Timothy’s wife, who died along with his toddler daughter named Geraldine.
Movie Inspector George Gently
- Release year : 2007
- Genre: Drama, Crime, Action
- Directed by: Peter Flannery
- Actors: Martin Shaw, Lee Ingleby, Simon Hubbard, Lisa McGrillis, Tom Hutch, Jodie Comer
- Production company : Company Pictures
Inspector George Gently is a crime drama series set in Newcastle in Tyne, Northumberland and County Durham. The story itself focuses on Chief Inspector George (Martin Shaw), who is caught in a spiral of murder and chaos in the 1960s.
Along with his best friend, aspiring Detective Sergeant John Bacchus (Lee Ingleby), the two work together to solve various cases. In this TV series, Jodie Comer plays Justine Leyland.
Such is the TV series starring the beautiful actress Jodie Comer. His stunning looks for every character he plays are commendable. Do you have any other TV series or movies starring Jodie Comer? Let us know in the comments column.
Tran Nguyen Minh Phong – Salenhanh.com